Zuni Library Mission
The mission of Zuni Elementary Magnet School for Communications and Technology Library is to inspire a passion for knowledge and a love of reading, to teach students to become skilled users of information tools, and to develop life-long learners.
Library At A Glance
Zuni's library has over 15,000 books in circulation, in addition to interactive e-books. Each class visits the library every week. Students will participate in grade-appropriate library usage lessons, hear stories read aloud and have an opportunity to check out books.
Zuni Library Goals
- To promote the very best of children's fiction and nonfiction literature with activities designed to help students enjoy the books even more.
- To get (or keep) children "hooked on reading!"
- To teach students how to find information in all formats, including how to perform research using online resources.
- To help students find materials especially suited to their individual interests and abilities.
- To support classroom teaching and learning.
“You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.” ― C.S. Lewis
Phone: (505) 881-8313 ex: 45208
Ms. Main teacher website
For access to online resources visit ClassLink from anywhere. Enter your APS school ID and password.
See your librarian for database usernames and passwords.